Terms & Conditions
Deposits & Payments
1. All workshop deposits secure the workshop booking for the specific date of that workshop.
2. Deposits are non-refundable and not transferable to any other workshop.
If the client must cancel the workshop less than 28 days before the workshop date then the client will be liable for the full cost. If Owen Clarke Photography is offering more than one opportunity for this workshop (and the alternatives aren’t sold out) then the client may transfer there payment to a later date. Every effort will be made to fill the vacant slot, but if this is not possible then the client will be liable for the full cost of the original workshop. If the client cancels the workshop more than 28 days before the workshop date then only the deposit will be retained (if a deposit is an option).
Owen Clarke Photography reserves the right to cancel the workshop up to 28 days in advance of the workshop date. If it is possible I will look to make arrangements with the client to transfer the booking to another workshop. If this is not possible a full refund will given.
If the cancellation is out of the control of Owen Clarke Photography, e.g. natural disasters, unfavourable weather or tutor illness, I may give the client less than 28 days notice. All monies paid will be transferable to another workshop.
If during the workshop, the weather takes a turn for the worse then this is considered to be out of the control of Owen Clarke Photography. Every effort will be made to provide alternative indoor tuition to compensate for the lack of time spent outdoors.
Owen Clarke Photography cannot accept responsibility for expenses incurred due to cancellations.
Owen Clarke Photography will not provide insurance for any client on any workshop. Insurance is the responsibility of each client. Owen Clarke Photography can’t be held responsible for any loss or damage to client equipment or personal injury that may occur. It is recommended that clients obtain standard holiday insurance to cover themselves against injury, loss/damage or cancellation of any workshop purchased.
1. The British Weather always has the potential to change the best laid plans. If the weather, tidier other outside influences necessitate that the workshop plans change to suit then it client understanding is greatly appreciated.
1. All participants must be 18 years or over on the day of the workshop. Under 18's are welcome to attend a workshop but must be accompanied by a participating adult.
1. Any complaints should (if possible) be made to Owen Clarke Photography at the time of the workshop. This allows Owen Clarke Photography a fair chance to rectify any potential issues. If this is not possible then any complaints must be directed in writing to Owen Clarke Photography within 14 days of the workshop date.